Sunday, April 01, 2007

a final push

is what I keep telling myself. go on give it one last big push, it's almost over now. the cliches have acquired some real meaning. the three years are now coming to an abrupt ending, it really does seem like only yesterday. a lot has changed, but to be honest most things have stayed the same.
so here i am, back in the house 3 weeks before my holidays are due to end. who would have thought?
last night i made my first 'cod a la braz' and fed it to myself and my flatmate. went down an absolute treat.
yesterday i missed out on the surf due to the high tide at the nearby swanpool which only works about twice a year. i promised myself i'd wake up early this morning to make it on time. however at 9am the grey skies and shaking trees made going back to bed much more attractive.
so here i am, catching up on my bookmarks. ah the arcade fire gig.... anyway, i shall go and eat my cream cheese and smoke salmon bagel and then get on with that push.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home